During your free initial consultation we will discuss the facts of of your truck accident and find out from you about the damages you have suffered as a result. You will able to ask questions about the process and about our experience in handling trucking cases. Most importantly it is a chance for you to meet the attorneys and paralegals that will be dedicated to your case. If you live outside the Kansas City area, or are unable to travel because of your injuries, we can make other arrangements for your initial consultation.
It would be helpful to bring the following documents with you if you have them:
- A copy of any accident or incident reports you have
- Medical bills and prescription receipts
- Medical records given to you by your doctors
- Explanation of Benefit forms from your health insurance provider
- Correspondence from the at-fault party, or his or her insurers, agents, or attorneys
- Your log books (if you were driving a commercial truck)